April 27, 2017 / 12:05
19 December 2011 December 08:11
The focal point to our face is our eyes, so we need to do the most for them.
If you are stuck for time and don’t have enough time to do a full make up, you can achieve show stopping eyes in less than 2 minutes.
Step 1 – Eyeliner:
- Brush a little face powder on your eyelids.
- Brown or gray eye pencils are more subtle than black.
- Pencil eyeliners create a softer effect than a liquid liner.
- Apply the eyeliner to upper lids and blend in with a cotton bud
- Applying eyeliner to the lower lid, will make your eyes look larger but needs to be applied carefully and blended in well to avoid “Panda Eyes”
Step 2 – Mascara
- Top it all with with a double coat of mascara on the upper eyelashes.
1. Using the top of the brush, start at the root of your lashes, brushing vertically
2. Use the brush horizontally for the second coat
Using the above 2 steps gives you a much better application of mascara and a more dramatic effect.
Step 3 – Eye brightening drops
- Nothing looks more attractive than bright sparkly eyes and using eye drops will enhance the white of your eyes and make them stand out.
- Top it off with a dab of light lip gloss and you’re ready to go – Express!
Until next time, may every day be a “Beauty-Full” one
If you have any questions of your own you would like me to answer, please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2010 Öznur Çevik, Bu sitede yayınlanan tüm materyalin her hakkı saklıdır. Kaynak gösterilmeden kullanılamaz.